Journey of Life

Journey of life - Sand Animation

What u goanna see its awesome ........ Class art, touch of soul, your::: my ::: others journey , it's the moment of the true


this talent shown in Ukrainian version of the American got talent program

Kseniya Simonova, will take place of our grand ma to tell us the journey of life with the very inspiration music which will leave strong impression at your soul


actually the most effective thing that is link between music and sand animation art, also Kesniya is attractive girl and she had ability to create mysterious atmosphere

Please enjoy

Please enjoy


1st Part




2nd Part





4 me it's incredible feeling .......my body trembling, attempt to crying, joy, some scene called my memory.... I don't know it's mysterious



One thing or let me say a wise say::: Life is short time, have a fun and be nice with others

هناك تعليقان (٢):